Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
Date: 28th July
Venue: Fb Live (via Zoom)
Time: 6:00PM (NPT)
8:15 AM (EST)
Growth hacking is experimenting with different marketing tactics, advertising efforts, web design decisions, and other tasks to quickly convert leads and generate sales. We can grow our digital marketing results faster through the power of growth hacking.
Growth hacking is a way, teams and companies in all industries can use to increase their customer base and market share. Explore benefits of digital metrics such as data analytics, web traffic, digital conversion funnels, Lifetime Value (LTV), and Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC). Get info about inbound marketing, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, paid acquisition, public relations, influence marketing, and much more !!
What's in it for you
- Improve your outcomes with content marketing, social media, and SEO
- Build your business with a focused digital marketing plan and strategies unknown to most businesses
- Discover the potential of email marketing, influence marketing, and public relations
- Multiply your results with growth hacking applied across numerous channels.
- Navigating Online Advertising: A Guide for Small Businesses
- "Mastering Online Reputation Management: Building Trust in the Digital Age"
- Leveraging Microsoft Advertising for Small Businesses
- Maximizing Small Business Success with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Harnessing the power of AI; Transforming Small Businesses
- Revolutionizing Small Business Using ChatGPT
- Exploring The Potential of Metaverse
- AI Tools And Platforms For Small Business Owners.
- All About Google Analytics 4
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. Ongoing Bachelors degree, he has worked as a event Co-ordinator for GOInternational Finland. Worked as customer service representative in Cash and invoicing department in Bir hospital, he also has Marketing and promotion as his major skill. Very engaged with startups and startups development in Nepal.