Ecommerce for Retail Store
Date: 11th July
Time: 6:00PM - 7:00 PM
Many businesses were forced to shut their doors due to the global pandemic, meanwhile few of those who survived and revived have pivoted to the E-commerce business. There was a time when brick-and-mortar stores were strong and websites were just a marketing tool while now many of the retail stores have improvised their website experience and added the click and order option to adapt themselves according to the changing scenario.
In this seminar, we will discuss the trends, growth, and Importance of shifting your business online. Nepal has seen significant growth in ecommerce in 2020 and it has been a major channel to offer products and services to customers throughout Nepal.
The seminar will be helpful for businesses to understand the necessity and pace of ecommerce growth and to know about consumer behavior in digital acceleration.
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. Ongoing Bachelors degree, he has worked as a event Co-ordinator for GOInternational Finland. Worked as customer service representative in Cash and invoicing department in Bir hospital, he also has Marketing and promotion as his major skill. Very engaged with startups and startups development in Nepal.
Deeya has been working in Revive Management as a research associate. She is studying a Bachelor’s in Health Care Management. She has learned to accept and seek responsibility in the field. She is passionate about doing new research that creates sustainable development.
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.