Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
E-commerce platforms offer a greater market access to product sellers and small businesses that hitherto confined to small geographical area where they operate. Online market places also provide a big opportunity to the aspiring startups that can scale up their business, focusing all their energies on the products without any need to make investments on marketing. The seminar will cover spectrum of topic which are related to the E-commerce business in Nepal. With the growth of technology and increasing internet usage and conversion to digital payment, Nepalese people have started to shop online. Seminar will be Covering:
- Overall economic situation of NEPAL
- Research Finding of Revive Management
- Overall business environment of Nepal
- Operation and growth of Ecommerce companies
- Development of Logistics Services for E-commerce Companies
- Security of Data and cyber attack threat to E-commerce Companies
PARTICIPANT WILL LEARN
- What is happening in the marketplace today and the implications for retailers and other businesses
- What it takes for companies to be successful online
- The opportunities in the coming years for e-commerce channel
- How is the growth of e-commerce in Nepal
- What are the opportunities and challenges for E-commerce companies in Nepal
Growth of E-commerce in Nepal Date: 31st July
Time: 7 PM
Meeting Id: 892 9862 0867
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Prof. Keshav Prasad Gadtaula, Ph. D
Ph.D. in Management from India. Professor at Department of Management T.U and teaching since 2052. Registered Auditor for different financial institutions and business firms. Member of Finance subject committee and Head of management research department of TU. Secretary of Auditors’ Association of Nepal province no 1.
Manisha has been an integral part of Revive Management Nepal. She has completed Bachelor’s Degree in social work. Hard work, loyalty and friendliness are some of her admirable traits. Likewise, she also works with the mind and heart to give better service to the company.She thrives on challenges and constantly set goals for herself.