E-commerce for Retailers
Duration: 6 hours.
Training Platform: Zoom
Date: August 30 - September 4
Price: Rs. 999 (Payment can be done via Fonepay/QR code)
Reward: Digital Certificate, Q/A with experts
(Free Initial Business Consultation)
Day 1: Fundamentals of E-Commerce and its general applications.
Day 2: Growth of E-commerce in Nepal.
Day 3: E-Commerce for retail business in Nepal.
Day 4: E-Commerce for other businesses in Nepal.
Day 5: How can you take your business online?
Day 6: E-Commerce Integration, QA with Expert
What’s in it for you?
E-Commerce is the new Economy for the modern world which is created by using digital technology changing our societies drastically in terms of business transactions, services, transfer of information, and online shopping.
This course will help you learn the advantages of E-Commerce for retail and other businesses. This course provides insight on how E-Commerce can help you grow even better. This course focuses on Nepalese retail business and guides to take your offline business to online.
What You’ll Learn?
- Why and how to take your business online ?
- Current status of E-Commerce in Nepal and growth?
- How E-Commerce helps Nepalese Retailers for growth?
- Why and how to do E-commerce integration?
- Adapt to appreciate changes in trading patterns enabled by e-commerce.
- Understand the main business models for e-commerce.
- Understand the different revenue models available through E-commerce.
- Get Knowledge on Market Opportunity, competitive environment. competitive advantage in current digitization .
- Lead a person towards organizational E-Commerce development.
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Prof. Keshav Prasad Gadtaula, Ph. D
Ph.D. in Management from India. Professor at Department of Management T.U and teaching since 2052. Registered Auditor for different financial institutions and business firms. Member of Finance subject committee and Head of management research department of TU. Secretary of Auditors’ Association of Nepal province no 1.
Enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. Ongoing Bachelors degree, he has worked as a event Co-ordinator for GOInternational Finland. Worked as customer service representative in Cash and invoicing department in Bir hospital, he also has Marketing and promotion as his major skill. Very engaged with startups and startups development in Nepal.