Why & How to take your business online?
Date: 25th September
Time: 5 to 6 PM (Nepal Time) असोज ९ गते बेलुका ५ बजे
Why & How to take your business online?
Getting business online have never seems more necessary for Nepalese retail business.
Selling offline is all good until you hit a roadblock. Maybe your business is impacted by an emergency or disaster. Maybe all of your competitors are moving online or maybe your customers simply have a newfound preference for online shopping.
Pairing your brick and mortar with an online store is key.While each channel has perks on its own — together, they create a winning business strategy as their shared perks work together to create quantifiable success.
Nepalese businesses need to go online not only thinking that they need to be online now but thinking online is the best way to connect and serve their customers providing easy access and the fastest communication channel.
Objectives of the Seminar:
- Adapt to appreciate changes in trading patterns enabled by e-commerce.
- Understand the main business models for e-commerce.
- Learn how they can add online channel to their business.
- Get Knowledge on Market Opportunity, competitive environment. competitive advantage in current digitization .
- Leveraging Microsoft Advertising for Small Businesses
- Maximizing Small Business Success with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Harnessing the power of AI; Transforming Small Businesses
- Revolutionizing Small Business Using ChatGPT
- Exploring The Potential of Metaverse
- AI Tools And Platforms For Small Business Owners.
- All About Google Analytics 4
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Prof. Keshav Prasad Gadtaula, Ph. D
Ph.D. in Management from India. Professor at Department of Management T.U and teaching since 2052. Registered Auditor for different financial institutions and business firms. Member of Finance subject committee and Head of management research department of TU. Secretary of Auditors’ Association of Nepal province no 1.
M.A in economics from Tribhuvan University. The promoter of Financial institutions, Educational institutions, and Deerwalk IT. He is the owner/operator of a commercial complex, real estate investor, and analyst. He has 25 years experience of in trading business in hardware goods, the authorized distributor of “Panchakanya Group”.
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.