Technology In Retail
Date: 6th Jan
Everyday, customers spend millions of Rupees purchasing good and services in small to large stores and online also. From milk to sugar, grocerries, diamond to cars, retail industry is diverse and in Nepalese context it is unstructured to structured. As diverse as the industry is, so the technology being used by Nepalese retailers are different in comparison to other developed countries. From small stores to retailer like Bhatbhateni technology is playing and going to play more important role in retail business growth.
Technology is quickly expanding and new trends are emerging, due to covid pandemic and emergence of ecommerce such as Daraz, Sastodeal in Nepal. Retailers need to adapt to changing times and technologies are necessary to succeed. The potential of technology can be achieve when retailers are aware of the technologies available and employees are trained to use it. This seminar will focus on technologies (system) being used in Nepal and how we can use emerging technologies to achieve success in Retail business.
What You Will Learn?
- Technologies which are being used by retailers.
- The pace of digital acceleration and how retailers can catch up.
- Growth of ecommerce and necessity of omnichannel retailing.
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.