Google Analytics For Small Business
Date: 31st October
Day : Sunday
Time: 6:00 PM (NPT)
8:15 AM (EST)
Venue: Facebook Live via Zoom
Google Analytics is one of the top, most powerful tools out there for monitoring and analyzing traffic on your website. Google Analytics unlocks the power of understanding how users, visitors, and customers use your websites. Marketers use Google Analytics to understand the effects of marketing campaigns and how a site's user experience impacts factors such as conversion and retention.
The goal of Google Analytics is to track the audiences who visit your website. By analyzing the data's tracked by google analytics you can customize your targeted audiences and modify services/products according to need.
Importance of Google Analytics:
- Google Analytics Helps you to identify the marketing channel which brings traffic.
- Google Analytics helps you to find and compare the ROI of marketing channels.
- Google Analytics gives an insight of customer demographic who is visiting your website
- Google Analytics provides tools to analyze website traffic, a page which is most visited
- Google Analytics allows you to track and understand your customer's behavior and many more
- Navigating Online Advertising: A Guide for Small Businesses
- "Mastering Online Reputation Management: Building Trust in the Digital Age"
- Leveraging Microsoft Advertising for Small Businesses
- Maximizing Small Business Success with Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Harnessing the power of AI; Transforming Small Businesses
- Revolutionizing Small Business Using ChatGPT
- Exploring The Potential of Metaverse
- AI Tools And Platforms For Small Business Owners.
- All About Google Analytics 4
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.