Social Media For Retailer
Date: 10th November
Time: 5:30 PM
It's one of the numerous advanced touchpoints that can be utilized for driving site traffic, creating deals and building commitment, and having discussions with your client base. In addition, a functioning web-based media presence has been demonstrated to upgrade brand mindfulness, trust, and notoriety.
These components help to expand your deals and empower you to build up a network of online supporters for your business. Total substance from explicit hashtags, profiles, and pages and select the substance you need to show. You can likewise pick which web-based media channels you need to remember for your social divider.
Online media furnishes retailers with an abundance of data about their purchasers that they would never traverse conventional media. Since web-based media is a two-path communication between the brand and the individual, retailers can rapidly get a comprehension of which of their items are supported by purchasers, what highlights of the brand clients' personality with, and to be identified with them.
What you'll learn:
- Importance of Social Media
- How can social media promote your business?
- How Important is it to promote business in today's generation?
- Harnessing the power of AI; Transforming Small Businesses
- Revolutionizing Small Business Using ChatGPT
- Exploring The Potential of Metaverse
- AI Tools And Platforms For Small Business Owners.
- All About Google Analytics 4
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. Ongoing Bachelors degree, he has worked as a event Co-ordinator for GOInternational Finland. Worked as customer service representative in Cash and invoicing department in Bir hospital, he also has Marketing and promotion as his major skill. Very engaged with startups and startups development in Nepal.
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.
Manisha has been an integral part of Revive Management Nepal. She has completed Bachelor’s Degree in social work. Hard work, loyalty and friendliness are some of her admirable traits. Likewise, she also works with the mind and heart to give better service to the company.She thrives on challenges and constantly set goals for herself.
Deeya has been working in Revive Management as a research associate. She is studying a Bachelor’s in Health Care Management. She has learned to accept and seek responsibility in the field. She is passionate about doing new research that creates sustainable development.