Predicting Consumer Behavior
Date: May 9, 2021
Venue: Zoom (FB Live)
Time: 6 PM(NPT)
With the great digital acceleration and conversion of the consumer to the digital consumer, businesses need to understand consumer behavior from a new perspective. Digital consumers use digital channels to consume content, engage with brands and complete a transaction.
Successful businesses understand how their consumers behave. Once you know triggers that the consumers positively react to, you capitalize on those and provide the best experiences that your consumers are looking for. Understanding and predicting consumer behavior will give insight into finding these triggers that consumers are prone to.
Understanding and predicting consumer behavior helps us to provide the consumers the way they want to be connected, engaged, and influenced, as a result, it makes them happy consumers, which in return, makes them reconnect to our business. This is a win-win situation for both parties. But how will we understand the behavior of consumers and how can we predict consumer behavior in the current dynamic environment?
There are many psychological and digital observations about consumer behavior that are commonly used in marketing. Business needs to:
- Identify patterns in consumer behavior.
- Understand how they affect sales decisions.
- Prescribe the marketing and sales approach
- Predict the consumer sentiments and engagement.
- And adjust your marketing strategy accordingly, to get the best results and avoid mistakes.
After attending this seminar, you will be able to understand the following:
- Identity consumers and channels they are using in the current digitalized world.
- Predicting factors that influence consumer's decisions
- Different types of decisions that consumers make online and offline.
- What are the different stages that consumers go through before they buy a product/ service?
- What should businesses focus on during the "pre-sale", "sale", and "post-sale" stages?
- Conversion of marketing to influence marketing?
The seminar will be useful to retail, eCommerce, banks, insurance, and other companies who are adapting to multi-channels.
- How Can We Increase Website Traffic
- Review of Customer Buying Cycle for More Sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & SEO Strategies
- KEY KPI to help improve your marketing
- Why & How to create Buyer's Persona
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for Retail & E-commerce
- What is Linkedin Marketing & Why is it important?
- How to do Marketing Plan and Automation for your Website?
- How you can rank higher in Google ?
- How to Plan your Website
- How to use Google Ads For Business
- Google Analytics For Small Business
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Past, Present, Future
- Social Media Marketing for your Business
- B2B Marketing On Digital Channels
- Why and How to do E-mail Marketing?
- Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce for Retail Store
- Emerging Business Landscape: An overview of the latest Economic, Business and Consumer Trends
- Decoding "The Great Acceleration: The Race to Retail Resilience"
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Predicting Consumer Behavior
- Social Media Management
- Financial Planning for Retail Business
- Balance Scorecard for your business.
- How to Select Right Marketplace ?
- Social Media Health Check
- Retail Management In Nepal
- Growth of Recommerce
- Digital Transformation Plan
- E-commerce, Internet of Things(IOT) And Blockchain
- Business Plans & Strategies
- Technology In Retail
- Malls to Marketplace
- How to profit from E-commerce
- Discussion on Retail Management in Nepal
- Retail & E-commerce in Nepal
- Issue Faced by E-commerce companies in Nepal
- Social Media For Retailer
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
- How Can You take your Business Online ?
- Ecommerce and Marketing Automation
- Why & How to take your business online?
- How E-commerce Companies can thrive?
- E-commerce for Retailers
- Fundamentals Of Key Performance Indicator
- Growth Of E-commerce in Nepal
- How to Regain Foot Traffic in Retail Space
Profile of Resource Person
Sunil Singh Sijapati, DBA
Doctor in Business Administration from USA, worked as an insurance professional in Nepal before going overseas for MBA. Worked as financial advisor business advisor and management consultant in USA and Canada. He is very enthusiastic for financial technology and e-commerce integration. Ten year of experience in management consulting and corporate advising. He is also co-founder of Sajilomeals.com (Online food delivery partner) and Sajilomeds.com (Online medicine delivery company)
Enthusiastic and optimistic by nature. Ongoing Bachelors degree, he has worked as a event Co-ordinator for GOInternational Finland. Worked as customer service representative in Cash and invoicing department in Bir hospital, he also has Marketing and promotion as his major skill. Very engaged with startups and startups development in Nepal.
Deeya has been working in Revive Management as a research associate. She is studying a Bachelor’s in Health Care Management. She has learned to accept and seek responsibility in the field. She is passionate about doing new research that creates sustainable development.
He has completed Bachelor’s degree in Bsc.IT from London metropolitan university. He is Certified Digital Marketer with core Knowledge of Managing Marketing Campaigns as well as Promote Business, Brand, Services, Analyzing and Identifying Trends.